Jumping Forumers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping Forumers

The jump is a lie!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killer Penny

Go down 
+4
Freeze
Doctor
Jpyo
Admin Trick
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Trick
Admin
Admin Trick

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 am

Killer penny. If you don't know it, it goes something like this.

Player 1 wrote:
I pick up the penny

Player 2 wrote:
I kill Player 1 in some random or funny way and get the coin

Player 3 wrote:
Blah blah blah kill guy in random funny way yak yak yak get coin

And so it continues.

By Jpyo

Okay i start -

Im going in the street and notice a penny...
Back to top Go down
http://jumpingforumers.forumotion.net
Jpyo
Just about jumping!
Jpyo

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:11 am

I'm walking along when I notice Trick noticing a penny. Feeling vengeful for pervious events which shall remain unmentioned I push Trick into traffic and take the penny for myself.
Back to top Go down
Doctor
Just about jumping!
Doctor

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 am

I run full speed at Jpyo but slip on somthing and slide into him... He gets pushed in the road and ran over by a 3 yearold on a plastic bike I get the Penny cheers
Back to top Go down
Jpyo
Just about jumping!
Jpyo

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:56 pm

I get back up after being hit by that strange plastic bike. Blood thirsty for revenge I force Doctor down a nearby manhole and reclaim the penny.
Back to top Go down
Freeze
Just about jumping!
Freeze

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Then I found Jpyo and I stole the penny, throwing a dynamite at him.
Back to top Go down
Jpyo
Just about jumping!
Jpyo

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Despite suffering severe burns from the explosion, I return to punch Freeze in the nose and reclaim the penny despite felling that it's more trouble than it's worth
Back to top Go down
Freeze
Just about jumping!
Freeze

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:25 pm

* Freeze suicides. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Doctor
Just about jumping!
Doctor

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 pm

I run at Jpyo, steal the penny push him in the manhole he pushed me in and run the to 3 yearold on the plastic bike give him the Penny he Speeds off!! Idea
Back to top Go down
LienaTotoro
Use trampoline kid.

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 am

Walking down the street, I notice a scene of destruction and see a boy speeding away on a bike. Taking my deadly camera from my pocket, I take a picture of the boy who instantly dies. I pick up the penny he dropped and continue down the street.
Back to top Go down
TheBurningBullet
You can reach your ceiling now!
TheBurningBullet

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:43 am

Bishop is walking down the street, and noticed Liena holding a penny. As Bishop is a cold-hearted tramp, he throws a rock at Liena and takes the coin. Bishop walks off, thinking of all the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warbears.com
Doctor
Just about jumping!
Doctor

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 am

I pick up the dead 3 yearold and throw it at Bishop which knocks him out takes the Pastic bike Runs over Bishop and take the Penny and Peddle FULL speed away
Back to top Go down
LienaTotoro
Use trampoline kid.

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:51 am

Liena, now awake, spots Doctor on the plastic bike. As he speeds by, she pushes him off of it and lights the bike and Doctor on fire. She then takes the penny and goes inside the nearest building.
Back to top Go down
Doctor
Just about jumping!
Doctor

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 am

After I am Burnt I pull out a bomb out of the plastic bikes seat Run to the buliding Tie Liena to a Tree Strap the bomb to her take the penny and Run to the Sewers
Back to top Go down
TheBurningBullet
TheBurningBullet

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Bishop puts 50 volts of electricity down the sewers, killing Doctor. Doctor washes away through the drains never to be seen again. Bishop takes the coin and runs behind the cover of Area 51, were no-one can get him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warbears.com
Doctor
Just about jumping!
Doctor

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 pm

I Come back from the dead Like Jason and now can't die Thanks to Bishop, I go to area 51 Find Bishop Put him in with the killer aliens take the penny and Flys away
Back to top Go down
RhapsodyMazinga
How about jumping to reach second floor?
RhapsodyMazinga

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Now Rhapsody goes to area 51 puts a shotgun in Doctor's mouth kills him and gets the penny.

Last edited by RhapsodyMazinga on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor
Just about jumping!
Doctor

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 pm

about what
Back to top Go down
RhapsodyMazinga
RhapsodyMazinga

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:46 am

Dieeeee!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
AetherGlaceon
AetherGlaceon

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:13 am

AG repeatedly pokes Rhapsody until he spontaneously explodes. The penny flies right into AG's hands.
Back to top Go down
RhapsodyMazinga
RhapsodyMazinga

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:08 am

Rhapsody's spirit enters AetherGlaceon's body and AG melst slowly the the soul get sthe coin.
Back to top Go down
Jpyo
Just about jumping!
Jpyo

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:05 am

After awaking from the coma induced from the injuries received earlier, Jonpatrick searches for revenge. But in the midst of his hunt he hears a news brodcast about a penny surrounded by the forces of death and it's current owner who is a spirit. Putting two and two together he discovers that it was the same penny that had forced him into his coma and chnages his revenge plans to it and it's current owner. He then calls Ghost Busters who bust the spirit of Rhap and takes the coin in the aftermaths confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killer Penny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Penny   Killer Penny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Penny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jumping Forumers :: General discussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: