Jumping Forumers

The jump is a lie!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred
Just about jumping!


Posts : 20
Points : 26
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Norway

PostSubject: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Try fixing the typo's in the forum rules, and when you add new stuff, you will get some glitches..

I found one typo after reading the forum rules, not even finished.

E: MANY typo's!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Trick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 94
Points : 179
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 22
Location : LT

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks Smile I really copied from another page those rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jumpingforumers.forumotion.net
Fred
Just about jumping!


Posts : 20
Points : 26
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:54 am

Admin Trick wrote:
Thanks Smile I really copied from another page those rules

I could help you fixing the typo's...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Trick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 94
Points : 179
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 22
Location : LT

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:09 am

Fred wrote:
Admin Trick wrote:
Thanks Smile I really copied from another page those rules

I could help you fixing the typo's...

Then help me... Or i will ban ya (joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jumpingforumers.forumotion.net
Fred
Just about jumping!


Posts : 20
Points : 26
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:28 am

Admin Trick wrote:
Fred wrote:
Admin Trick wrote:
Thanks Smile I really copied from another page those rules

I could help you fixing the typo's...

Then help me... Or i will ban ya (joke)
Okay, helping.

Forums
News and annoucments, it's supposed to be "News and announcements"
General disscussion is wrong, "discussion" is right.
Write "Do you have any idea to improve the forum? Post the idea here!", it sounds much better.

Topics
Post your game sugesstion, change to "suggestion".
How do you feel rigth now, Change to right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Trick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 94
Points : 179
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 22
Location : LT

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 am

Fred wrote:
Admin Trick wrote:
Fred wrote:
Admin Trick wrote:
Thanks Smile I really copied from another page those rules

I could help you fixing the typo's...

Then help me... Or i will ban ya (joke)
Okay, helping.

Forums
News and annoucments, it's supposed to be "News and announcements"
General disscussion is wrong, "discussion" is right.
Write "Do you have any idea to improve the forum? Post the idea here!", it sounds much better.

Topics
Post your game sugesstion, change to "suggestion".
How do you feel rigth now, Change to right.

Oh... Thanks, do you want a promotion to a mod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jumpingforumers.forumotion.net
Fred
Just about jumping!


Posts : 20
Points : 26
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 am

You're the one who decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   

Back to top Go down
 
You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Need help: Mordheim Typo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jumping Forumers :: Forum disscusion. :: Have got idea how to improve forum? Post it here !-
Jump to: