Jumping Forumers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping Forumers

The jump is a lie!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.

Go down 
+4
TheBurningBullet
Doctor
RhapsodyMazinga
Spagetii
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What colour should the background be?
Blue
Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Red
Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Orange
Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Green
Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yellow
 0% [ 0 ]
Brown
Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
White
 0% [ 0 ]
Multi coloured
Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
(other- please post)
Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap27%Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RhapsodyMazinga
How about jumping to reach second floor?
RhapsodyMazinga

Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Mej I think Dark Blue wins.

Last edited by RhapsodyMazinga on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spagetii
Just about jumping!
Spagetii

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Stop posting that.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin Trick
Admin
Admin Trick

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 am

Ummm....

Colors, thinking about it, but i would need a big help from Designers, But i can change the outlines of the Page.
Back to top Go down
http://jumpingforumers.forumotion.net
Spagetii
Just about jumping!
Spagetii

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:26 am

Hey i think that could work Very Happy

Last edited by TheBurningBullet on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cutting out argumentative parts.)
Back to top Go down
Admin Trick
Admin
Admin Trick

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:31 am

Spagetii wrote:
Hey i think that could work Very Happy

Well almost Because :

1 We will need to change the colors of Panel on the Top.
2 Then i willl need to match the colors with the Outlines.
Back to top Go down
http://jumpingforumers.forumotion.net
TheBurningBullet
You can reach your ceiling now!
TheBurningBullet

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:46 am

Okay I just deleted 1 post of yours each and edited one of Spag's. Stop or I'll delete all of the ones arguing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warbears.com
RhapsodyMazinga
RhapsodyMazinga

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 am

Thank you Bish. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Freeze
Just about jumping!
Freeze

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:00 am

I think this smile-ish forum is a bit child-ish. You could change it too, Trick. Wink
Back to top Go down
RhapsodyMazinga
RhapsodyMazinga

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 am

Ok ok when will the color be decided?
Back to top Go down
Spagetii
Just about jumping!
Spagetii

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:39 am

Woop Woop Guys, we have a winner, Blue Has won, with most of the vote, trick will leave this thread unlocked for opinions, thank you to all who voted, and hope you enjoy the new background soon =).
Back to top Go down
RhapsodyMazinga
RhapsodyMazinga

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 am

Yay!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.   Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour. Backgrounds and advertisement.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jumping Forumers :: Forum disscusion. :: Have got idea how to improve forum? Post it here !-
Jump to: