Jumping Forumers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping Forumers

The jump is a lie!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred
Just about jumping!

You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. Empty
PostSubject: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Try fixing the typo's in the forum rules, and when you add new stuff, you will get some glitches..

I found one typo after reading the forum rules, not even finished.

E: MANY typo's!
Back to top Go down
Admin Trick
Admin
Admin Trick

You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks Smile I really copied from another page those rules
Back to top Go down
http://jumpingforumers.forumotion.net
Fred
Just about jumping!

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:54 am

Admin Trick wrote:

I could help you fixing the typo's...
Back to top Go down
Admin Trick
Admin
Admin Trick

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:09 am

Fred wrote:
Admin Trick wrote:

Then help me... Or i will ban ya (joke)
Back to top Go down
Fred
Just about jumping!

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:28 am

Admin Trick wrote:
Fred wrote:
Admin Trick wrote:

Okay, helping.

Forums
News and annoucments, it's supposed to be "News and announcements"
General disscussion is wrong, "discussion" is right.
Write "Do you have any idea to improve the forum? Post the idea here!", it sounds much better.

Topics
Post your game sugesstion, change to "suggestion".
How do you feel rigth now, Change to right.
Back to top Go down
Admin Trick
Admin
Admin Trick

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 am

Fred wrote:
Admin Trick wrote:
Fred wrote:
Admin Trick wrote:

Okay, helping.

Forums
News and annoucments, it's supposed to be "News and announcements"
General disscussion is wrong, "discussion" is right.
Write "Do you have any idea to improve the forum? Post the idea here!", it sounds much better.

Topics
Post your game sugesstion, change to "suggestion".
How do you feel rigth now, Change to right.

Oh... Thanks, do you want a promotion to a mod?
Back to top Go down
Fred
Just about jumping!

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 am

You're the one who decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.   You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You should fix typo's and other glitches, it will become some glitches, you know.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jumping Forumers :: Forum disscusion. :: Have got idea how to improve forum? Post it here !-
Jump to: